Sunday, May 17, 2009

jjReader 0.7.1 is released!!!

I just released new version of jjReader with some new features.
It is the first version of finger gesture screen scroll. So it might have some issue with that. Please send me an email if there is any issue.

New feature:
  • Finger scroll like Home screen is added. Move left or right your finger on the reader screen, then it will move on to the previous or next page. No more screen tab scroll. I would make this selectable on the option dialog.
  • Display file size and % of read on the file open dialog
  • Move seek bar to the dialog
Changes:
  • Modified file icon
Know bugs:
  • Word that is longer than one line, will stop you to move on the the next page
I started this application for my own needs. But if you have any suggestion or find bug, please send me an email.

Thanks.

- jaebong

No comments:

Post a Comment